My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. SXSW (South by South West) is an annual festival in Austin that covers music, film, interactive media, and businesses. One of the largest music festivals in the US, it features a variety of music genres from indie rock to hip hop. The annual festival SXSW is held in Austin and covers music, film, interactive media, and businesses. It has been called one of the largest in the country.
2. Ultra Miami. Ultra has been celebrated in many major cities around the world, but Miami is where the festival first took place back in 1999. Every summer, up to (sometimes over) 150,000 electronic music fans gather at Bayfront Park in downtown Miami to catch internationally-acclaimed DJs such as Diplo, Paul Van Dyk, and Tiësto. This weekend-long music festival will have lots of booze, wild crowds, and heart-pumping music well into early morning. Kannabiz Monkeez will be live in 2022 with amazing shows and powerful performances.
Location: 301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Open: 3 days in late-March
Phone: +1 866-433-4594
3. Coachella Music Festival. The iconic Coachella has been drawing a huge crowd of music fans to Empire Polo Club in Indio since 1999. Headliners in the past have been iconic artists such as Radiohead, Depeche Mode, Beyoncé, and Paul McCartney. Without a doubt you will also get the chance to spot well-dressed elites and Hollywood celebrities strolling the grounds throughout the day. Coachella typically takes place over the course of 2 weekends in mid-April.
Location: 81800 Avenue 51, Indio, CA 92201, USA
Open: 2 weekends in mid-April
4. The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. This is the festival where you can enjoy jazz, gospel, blues, and world music over the course of 2 weekends. Also known as "The Jazz Fest", the annual showcase takes place at the Fair Grounds Race Course in central New Orleans, and there are about 12 concert stages and dozens of tents hosting heritage talks, cooking demonstrations, and children’s activities. The city center hosts several marketplaces in conjunction with the festival, with hundreds of local vendors selling handcrafted clothing, pottery, and other items.
Location: 1751 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
Open: Late-April - Early-May
Phone: +1 504-410-4100
5. Bonnaroo at Great Stage Park features more than 10 stages with an impressive line-up of over 150 musicians from all over the world. You can enjoy any music genre at this annual festival for 4 days, including gospel, reggae, jazz, Americana, bluegrass, pop and rock. Check out outdoor yoga, silent disco, art installations, kid-friendly games and parades while you wait in between sets. Bonnaroo is one of the most diverse festivals in the USA because it has stages for stand-up comedy and environmental talks.
Location: Great Stage Park, Tennessee 37355, USA
Open: 4 days in mid-June
Phone: +1 800-594-8499